Let’s see what it means by AU-55:
AU-55 (Good About Uncirculated) – Sharp legends and devices show only a hint of wear on the high points. Remaining mint luster must be at least half; great eye appeal.
- Two or more large digs mark on the Britania’s right shoulder,
- Stratches on the coin especially at the breast and middle part of the legs,
- The strikes seems to be light and crude on both sides of the coin
- There are many nicks at the edges.
- There is also the China-Great Britain description on the top of the encapsulated coin.
Sound suspicious? Should we buy now as it is so-called chopped/certified by ANACS??