Sunday, June 5, 2011

Posts Tagged ‘Australia’ Miranda Kerr Shows Off Bump for Vogue Australia

She’s the first pregnant model to shoot a cover for Vogue Australia, and Miranda Kerr looks lovely on the front of the January 2011 issue.

The Victoria’s Secret hottie shows off her baby bump and talks about her desire to always remember her pregnancy.

Miranda explained, “One thing I was tempted to order online is a thing you can put on your tummy to make a mold of your tummy in bronze and you can keep that forever. That way you can always have that memory.”

“You do this mold and then when the baby comes out you can put the baby in a blanket in the mold so it feels like it’s still in your tummy.”

Tara Reid Bikini Pictures from Australia of the Day

Tuesday, December 14th, 2010

If you’re wondering why I am so slow moving today, it’s because there’s a huge snowstorm here and the roads are fuckin’ shit. Traffic everywhere and it put a damper on me walking my half naked fat body from my bed to the chair I sit on all day. I’m a pussy like that.

Speaking of vagina, here are some pictures of Tara Reid in a bikini, and it can only assumed that her pussy smells like whiskey and that is a huge turn on for me. Tara Reid is one of those drunks who can keep shit together, because her job isn’t really a job, since she hasn’t worked in a long time, when the rest of us with real jobs always end up getting caught wasted and then fired, not that I have a real job, but a boy’s allowed to pretend, this is the Internet. That doesn’t mean I respect her for holding it together but she’s kinda like a hero to drunk people everywhere.

I am into Tara Reid because I think she looks good compared all the drunken chicks I’ve come across. I like skinny blonde chicks who are drunk, but that’s just because a common theme in my sex life was that I could only fuck fat drunk girls with slopy tits, so she’d be a step up. Her fake tits aren’t as offensive as the ones I can afford to grab at the strip club, making her a potential candidate for my K-Fed retirement plan, because anyone who can afford to travel the world with a purse handler and spend her days in bikinis can afford to support me but that’s because I’m pretty cheap.

I have no idea why she’s wearing 2 different bikinis, but I can only assume it’s because she shit herself. It happens.

Tara Reid Drunk in Australia of the Day

Monday, December 13th, 2010

I like Tara Reid because I feel like we have a lot in common. The only difference is that she’s got a budget to afford some dude to carry around her boots and purse after she gets a drunken pedicure, when I have to convince old ladies to let me carry their purses, so that I can run off with them and hope there’s enough cash to get me my next drink.

Reality is, nothing says I have a pussy or I have no self respect than getting paid to carry a girl’s fucking purse. I know you all probably kiss the ground that any girl who talks to you walks on, but that’s just because you’re a desperate loser and are scared of being alone. See, I’ve got no shame, but I still wouldn’t lower myself to doing that shit for anyone. I get mad enough at my wife when she asks me to take out the garbage or carry her grocery bags . I don’t feel like I have a vagina, even though every girl I ever got with felt like I had a vagina, so feel like I shouldn’t feel like a bitch.

Isla Fisher Celebrates Australia Day

Friday, December 10th, 2010

She may live in southern California these days, but Isla Fisher certainly hasn’t forgotten her Aussie roots. And yesterday she was spotted enjoying a cup of coffee in celebration of Australia Day.

The “Wedding Crashers” babe/new mommy looked absolutely beautiful as she meandered around Los Angeles, sporting a blue cardigan with matching scarf overtop a white tank top with distressed jeans and blue sunglasses.

In her new movie “Confessions of a Shopaholic,” (due in theaters February 13th), Isla plays a woman who just can’t seem to stop buying clothes. And in a recent interview, Fisher revealed how she relates with her character in the movie.

She told press, “I don’t have the shopping bug; I shop rarely and poorly. But I do relate to [my character]. She’s someone who wants to make the world more beautiful. She has a passion for fashion. She hasn’t really found the confidence yet to have her own voice and know who she is, and throughout the movie and through meeting [Hugh Dancy's romantic interest], she comes to terms with all that.”

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Isla Fisher out for coffee on Australia Day (January 26).

Adrian Grenier Rocks Australia

Wednesday, December 8th, 2010

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz: MTV Australia Mates

Sunday, December 5th, 2010

They’ve been having a great time in Australia this week and earlier today (March 27) Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson were spotted arriving at the 2009 MTV Australia Awards.

The “Pieces of Me” songstress and her Fall Out Boy hubby looked super sexy as they made their way inside the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Center in Darling Harbour, both sporting sleek black ensembles as they posed for the paparazzi.

Wentz is actually hosting the night’s festivities, and during the awards show he was joined onstage for a passionate kiss by his wife, a sharp contrast to the recent rumors that they’re having marital problems.

Earlier this week, a source told press, “Ashlee and Pete are on the rocks. He is going out all the time and she’s stuck at home. It’s just not working.”

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz at the 2009 Australian MTV Awards (March 27).

Hugh Jackman Finishes Up “Australia”

Thursday, November 25th, 2010

It’s one of the most anticipated epic movies since the Lord of the Rings trilogy. And Hugh Jackman was on the set of “Australia” doing some re-shoots earlier today (August 11).

The “Wolverine” stud took turns with his stunt double in front of the camera while Nicole Kidman’s stunt double also worked on a few re-shoots. Nicole was also rumored to be working on one of the inside sets at FOX Studios.

But they’d better hurry up and finish, as “Australia” is slated to hit theatres November 14th. As with all Baz Luhrman projects, though, it’s bound to be a good one.

“Australia” is about an English aristocrat prior to World War II who inherits a sprawling ranch and reluctantly pacts with a stock-man in order to protect her new property from a takeover plot. As they drive 2000 head of cattle over unforgiving landscape, they experience the bombing of Darwin, Australia by Japanese forces first-hand.

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman’s body double on the set of “Australia” (August 11).

Nicole Kidman Finishes Up Australia

Wednesday, November 24th, 2010

For a theatrical epic like “Australia,” every last detail must be perfect, hence Nicole Kidman has been busy filming reshoots for the past couple of weeks.

And earlier today the “Moulin Rouge” hottie was spotted on the FOX Studios lot in Sydney, Australia, along with her costar Hugh Jackman, and director Baz Lurhman as they continued work on the movie.

Kidman sported a massive black overcoat and insulated boots to try to keep warm in between takes given that the Southern Hemisphere is experiencing their winter season right now.

Luhrman and his crew had better get a move on if they hope to meet their opening day deadline- “Australia” is scheduled to hit theaters November 14th.

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman on the set of “Australia” (August 18).

Audrina Patridge and Pete Wentz: MTV Australia

Wednesday, November 10th, 2010

You have hanging out in Australia this week before tomorrow night MTV Australia Awards, and this morning Audrina Patridge and Pete Wentz were spotted during a photo call for the event.

The "Hill" Babe and Fall Out Boy rocker both looked excited as they made for the Aussie paparazzi over at the Sydney Hilton Hotel in Sydney, Australia.

In a recent interview, Miss Patridge revealed that they are not really expected that the amount of amateur photographers in Sydney Airport when they arrived.

"I was not really ready for it. I was jet lag from the plane, just woke up, no makeup on, my glasses on and I was like" oh no I look like crap. "

Gossip Girls

Enjoy the pictures of Audrina Patridge and Pete Wentz at the Australian MTV Awards photo session (26 March).

Kim Kardashian: Excited to Meet Australia

Monday, October 25th, 2010

Always on the go, Kim Kardashian flashed a smile as they make their way through Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday morning (April 14).

While in the popular underground terminal, the E! Reality vixen ended with a surprise run-in with sister Khloe – who was making her way to New York City for press duties.

Of the sisterly sighting tweeted Kim: "So funny just ran into the airport @ KhloeKardashian Wow we travel so much, we need 2 meet at the airport now LOL Love u Khloe?"

Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian is currently gearing up for a big trip to Australia to help launch MOTOBLUR handsets for Optus.

Tweeting their excitement about the upcoming Holiday Land Down Under, Kim writes: "Dear Australia, I cannot wait to meet you Three more days until I touch down …. I'm excited about!."