Did you know that there are about 1,000 slang terms for the word “vagina”? I could only come up with 997, what about you? This week, we want to once again fill your brain with some knowledge on the world of love and sex so that you can impress your friends and hot conquests! We suggest writing your favorites down for easy reference later tonight.
1. The word “sex” was coined in 1382.
I’d prefer to know what they called it before then.
2. The word pornography is derived from the Greek word meaning “the writings of prostitutes”.
This is slightly disheartening. Does that mean if you write about sex, you’re a prostitute? I’m in big trouble if that’s the case.
3. When a man is anticipating sex, his beard grows faster.
Now when you go on a date with a guy, if his beard starts to take on ZZ Top proportions, you’ll know he’s just looking for sex! Practical knowledge, people!
4. Genophobia is the “fear of sex”.
I think I would rather have rabies than suffer from this.
5. The average length of a flaccid penis is four inches.
That’s about the size of a decent pair of heels. Too bad they’re flaccid otherwise we could be taking fashion in a whole new direction!
6. Way back in 2000 BC, Egyptians used elephant dung as birth control.
This is gross, and probably where the whole “Baby, the sex doesn’t feel good if I’m wearing a condom” thing came from.
7. 56% of men have had sex at work.
This means half the guys in your office or place of employment have had sex there. Probably on your desk.
8. The number one thing women use to masturbate are candles.
Seriously, the lack of respect towards inanimate objects these days is tragic.
9. The word “ejaculation” is derived from the Latin word meaning “throwing out.”
This brings whole new meaning to the phrase, “Honey, can you take out the garbage?”
10. Having an orgasm will boost your infection fighting cells up to 20%.
Need I say more?Have a great weekend everyone! Post your comments and sex facts here!